How to measure for a Gallant Gallop bridle. All parts of the bridle are hand made from English bridle leather or vegetable tanned tooling leather.
- Browband: Measure from just under the ear over the horse’s forehead to the same on the other side.
- Cheekpiece: Measure from just behind the eye corner to the top of bit ring.
- Crownpiece/Headpiece: Measure just below and behind the ear to the same spot on the other side of the head, going over the top of the horses behind the ears.
- Noseband: Measure the circumference, all the way around the horse’s nose, two fingers below end of the cheekbone.
- Throatlash: Measure just below and behind the ear to the same spot on the other side of the head, going under the horses head behind the jaw.